Upload by: Einav
- The 'Iscar Tool Advisor' recommends the best Iscar cutting tools and pertaining cutting data to do a defined job.
- The 'Electronic Catalog' presents all of Iscar's tools with advanced search fields.
- The 'Insert Converter' displays Iscar's current alternatives to grades and geometries available in the market.
- The 'Product ID' provides the basic descriptive and technical data for a specific insert by entering product ID or scanning the item pack's QR code or 2/5 Code.
- The 'Machining Calculator' offers a wide range of calculation options such as power consumption, metal removal rate and cutting time that are commonly used by metal cutting engineers, experts or CNC programmers.